Country
    Singapore

CO2 Tank

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys,

Need help from people who knows more about CO2 tank and regulators.

I just had my CO2 refilled. It lasted 7-8 days. My mistake was I didn't do a full leak check. I thought it could be the regulator. Send to store and they check it wasn't. So i suspect it's my installation.

2nd time round I did checks. On every part. Using the norm. Bubble check.

All is good. Then I was looking at that other part of the CO2. No idea what it is call. Check online, the fella said its safety, it's supposed to release some pressure from the tank when it reaches certain pressure?

But here's the thing, that thing has three holes. My bubbles balloons everytime. I did a check at 9-10pm earlier and now it's 1am!!

Expert advice please before I call the store later.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
    VSGenesis
    "The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control whether we are good or evil." - Oma Desala (Stargate - SG1)
    http://hisstoryimmortalised.blogspot.sg/

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: CO2 Tank

look like its faulty, normally it should not bubble on that area.
    -Robert
    Aquascaping is a marriage between Art and Farming
    My Blog: http://aquatic-art.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    7 (89%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

I would say your co2 tank valve need to be replaced but if you bought it from LFS then they should be able to exchange 1-1 for you. Even when my co2 doesn't leak, they also last me about 2 week
    Aquascaper?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the advice i get in here.
    VSGenesis
    "The success or failure of your deeds, does not add up to the sum of your life. Your spirit cannot be weighed. Judge yourself by the intentions of your actions, and by the strength with which you faced the challenges that have stood in your way. The Universe is vast and we are so small. There is really only one thing we can ever truly control whether we are good or evil." - Oma Desala (Stargate - SG1)

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

You can bring it to Bioplast aka Systems & Control at Boon Keng area. Check the LFS directory for address and phone number.
    Have a good feeling the boss there will be able to plug the leak for you, you can also do instant top up there.
    - eric

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Hiya bossteck,

Someone by the name of *cough Felix *cough told me to go there too. LOL. But I didn't want to listen. I wanted the store I bought it from to rectify this for me.

Have already send an email. And will do a check again tonight before I bring it down to them.

Thanks guys. This helps.
    VSGenesis

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Agree valve issue