Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Compiling pictures for a Pictorial Guide

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I am in the process of compiling several killifish pictures into a pictorial guide, so far I have gained copyrights permission from both Aquasaur and Ronwill, pertaining to the use of their pictures. I was just wondering whether fellow keepers have theirs to contribute as well to this wonderful cause.

The purpose of this initiative is solely for educational purposes slated for hobbyists who are new to this so that they can better understand when a certain scientific species name is being mentioned, they are able to relate that particular name to the picture. In addition, this initiative is for a NON-PROFITABLE cause. I am also aware that there are many and many species of killifishes to cover and I alone is unable to do it myself.

Therefore you can help by contributing your pictures, whether or not it is professionally taken, but most importantly the primary objective to educate exising anf future killifish keepers locally or abroad.

Do take note that I am also aware that my best friend google is able to contribute a fair bit to this cause but on the account of not infringing copyrights issues, and upholding my utmost respect for fellow killie keepers, I have decided that it is best not to extract from google simply until I can manage to gain some form of permission and stuff directly or indirectly from the keepers, themselves.
    Hey Fishy!!! Your So Fine; Your So Fine; You Blow My Mind

Ongoing Food Cultures: Vinegar Eels; Grindal Worms; Microworms; and hopefully more

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Compiling pictures for a Pictorial Guide

No contribution it seems despite the viewership hitting past the half century mark. Please dont be shy and contribute pictures of your fishes.
    Hey Fishy!!! Your So Fine; Your So Fine; You Blow My Mind

Ongoing Food Cultures: Vinegar Eels; Grindal Worms; Microworms; and hopefully more