Country
    Singapore

Marine LFS in Singapore

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi,

Any recommendations as to which are the more worthwhile LFS to go to in Singapore?

I know of the Chinatown one, plus Seaquest at farmmart. What about those at Lorong Harlus?
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman, 1986. Rogers commission into the Challenger disaster

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 3/6/2002 1:58:31 AM

Hi,

Any recommendations as to which are the more worthwhile LFS to go to in Singapore?

I know of the Chinatown one, plus Seaquest at farmmart. What about those at Lorong Harlus?
    ----------------
    Lor. Harlus have reef world and pacific marine..
    corals.. go to reef world..nice ones..
    fishes.. go to pacific marine.. more varieties...
    next to aquamart have one.. called Reborn.. fishes.. coral a fair bit of each..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Mai tu liao..... hehehehe
    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman, 1986. Rogers commission into the Challenger disaster

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    when u going?? chio me leh.. ehhehee... quite easily accessible from my place to Reborn.. u can go to your gf house after that also.. hehehe
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i'm sure ppl here will agree with me.. especially simon.. hahaha.. Law.. i think it is time for u to change your avatar to lionfish.. hahaha.. there is one waiting for u.. mai tu liaos.. hahahaha

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Huh, Reborn is at Paya Lebar leh, take Bus 76 from AMK?

Bus 76 is one of the LFS bus in Singapore. It goes past Petmart/Rainbow, then to Aquamart/Reborn and then to Sam Yick at Marine Parade.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 3/6/2002 9:18:48 AM

Huh, Reborn is at Paya Lebar leh, take Bus 76 from AMK?

Bus 76 is one of the LFS bus in Singapore. It goes past Petmart/Rainbow, then to Aquamart/Reborn and then to Sam Yick at Marine Parade.
    ----------------
    never knew that SBS is so nice.. to provide us with that service.. hahaha.. to go to reborn.. i usually take bus 24 from my place.. that is the fastest.. the rest slower..

So far i find that Hong Leong's the cheapest...

and he also brings in very rare fish...

=)

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    but very far for me leh.. sigh...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    where's hong leong?

Hong Leong? But from what I know, they obtain their live stock supplies from Desmond of Pac Marine?!

Dont think so their lifestock arent the same =)

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hong leong is along west coast..[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    West Coast! Yeah! Near my place.

Anyone got the full name of the shop so I can do a search? Thanks!

Feedback Score
    Hi fellas

Has anyone been to the one in Seletar Farmway 1? I'm not sure abt the rest of the marine lfs mentioned here, but the one i went to at SF1 has quite a variety (to me...pls don flame hor...) & corals too....

Nizz

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    u know the location, nizz??? me thinking of paying a visit leh.. never been there b4.. sigh..[]

Feedback Score
    I know how to go there, sure...but dunno the address...

Nizz

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i'm sure law will be interested..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Just went there today, saw lots of corals, marine fishes etc.

Best of all, saw the lionfishes...

Thanks Nizz and Kel for bringing me there today!

My tank is coming...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    u are growing strong my friend... hahahah.. how is the filtration system coming along?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast