!.5 Planted Updated: comments please

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Are those riccia? if so, I wish you happy maintainence.
    I suggest more cabomda to cover up the huge ugly filter. And perhaps more curves to the design, or perhaps some interesting wood, or rock focus. And perhaps a minimalistic zen style since your tank is small.
    Oh, the rare old Whale, mid storm and gale. In his ocean home will be. A giant in might, where might is right. And King of the boundless sea.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hmmm... i thot the tank was much bigger until I saw the filter. What is the size of the tank?

The middle part is nice, but the huge filter and the CO2 bell really spoils the picture. Consider replacing the filter with something smaller, like the Eden range of fitlers. You should be able to find them at C328 and NA. Theres a slim one, but I can't remember model number. Actually, I wonder if you need a filter at all in a tank like this.

Try to fill up the space on either side of the mini riccia. Get rid of the stemmed plants. Is the smudgy stuff algae?

Consider halving the numbe of cardinals... I think the tank is over-loaded.

The next time you take a picture, remove the filter and CO2 bell. Clean the glass inside and out.

Use a chair or something solid to help you stabilise the camera. Press the button down to take the picutre, but do not release until the picture has been taken. That will prevent bluring from camera shaking.
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi

Are your tank meant to be watch on both sides. From the front and the back.
    If not, i think you can add a black background to prevent distraction.
    If yes, i think your landscape may not be very correct since it is only mean to be watch from the front.

One more thing is that big filer. Maybe you can buy smaller one available or those external clip on filters.
    If i am not mistaken, the filter you are using now is dophin brand. The problem with it is that it tend to slide and fall off from the wall after a period of usage.

Think your bioload is a bit too high as well. 50+ fish for tank of this size mean that you have to change more water weekly.

I think the tank has great potential if the above can be rectified.

Thks and hope that you don't mind.