Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: what to feed bumble bee gobies with?

Feedback Score

what to feed bumble bee gobies with?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi pple..

included 3 gobies to my tank cos my gf likes them and i am having some prob. They refuse to eat the flakes that i feed the rest of the fish with. Did some research and realise that they eat live food like brine shrimp. I got some quextions..

1. is that the only food they eat? if so, can i just get it from any LFS?

2. if i am to feed them with brine shrimp, is there anything in particular i should look out for in the water parameter. Cos i am having them in my planted tank... will feeding live food change much of my water parameter?

3. How much of the live food should i feed my fish? I have 5 pencil fish and 15 rasbora espei.

Please advice... dun like to see hungry gobies in my tank. Thank you very much..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    They are brackish water fish that don't do well in freshwater tank. Was tempted to get them too but decided against it after reading their low survival rate in freshwater.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Just feed it with WORMS!!! Dried, freeze or live worms... blood or tubifex should do the trick... however make sure you get their attention 1st b4 the faster moving fishes grab whatever is available : )