Country
    Singapore

Need Help With "Red Spots" need recommedation of medication

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hello,

kinda need some help in terms of recomendation of medication for my fish. so far tried yellow powder and Aqumedi Multicure.
    yellow powder was applied directly on wound and in tank ,healed slightly after 2-3days turning the spots whitish, decided to switch over to Aqumedi Multicure as per advise from a local fish shop as he said it was a parasitic infection internally and externally and yellow powder does not help internal infection(internally as i noted that the anus of the fish being redish) now it has been 3 days of Aqumedi Multicure and the situation has gotten worse, the spots are now red again and spreading to other fins..

Do advise please

been almost 7 days since i spotted the red spots. fed them once yesterday cause i was worried they would die of hunger, just a carnivore pellet each though.

Fish kept : Chao Phraya/ Kong ming

i am guessing that they are sick because i fed them some feeder guppies, (the remainder of the guppies i used 60% died in the next 2-4 days in a holding tank) their main diet was hikari carnivore pellets all along

Feedback Score
    10 (92%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Need Help With "Red Spots" need recommedation of medication