Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Digital Test Kit.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Where can I get Digital test kit tools 2 read ph, kh, nitrate, nitrite etc,etc,etc n 4 wat price?

My tank in cycling period. I only have Dennerle Co2 Indicator n JBL KH TestSet.Any opinion however small or big will be greatly appreciated!

B.F.G
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    If you are going for all digital test kits for each of the parameters , it will be very very expensive.
    I know a commercial digital meter for nitrate costs something like $3k.

And thats just nitrate alone.
    But i believe the pH one is going for about $70 at most LFS.

Suggest you stick to normal chemical test kits , is still the cheapest.
    Unless you have many many tanks running and have to constantly test the tanks for water parameters like in a shop or breeding environment , then getting digital units for all is not feasible to say the least [:]

wah sure or not? 3k u can get an aquarium computer. it measures all the things needed. n even controls powerheads n lights.
    check this out...super cool http://www.iks-aqua.com/html/engl/aquastarsysbe.htm
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i got lobang to buy digital pH tester for $45... costing $60 outside.. let me know if u are interested... can call me at 96520875
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Have never heard of a probe that can measure nitrate alone. Can direct me where you saw such a device? It could be a probe that measures TDS not nitrate alone.

Feedback Score
    the pH tester has to be calibrated regularly. How is the meter to be calibrated? I think it has to be done at a lab, or else the sensor will be inaccurate. pls take note.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Calibration will need at least two standard solution. One at pH 7.0 the other at pH 11.0. If you want it to be more accurate, you will need the pH 4.0.
    You dun have to do it in the lab, can do it yourself. should be able to calibrate pH meters. if extensively used in tank, have to get new probe after a while cos the thing will not be accurate due to the buildup on the probe.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    sorry guys... i dun know much abt the calibration part.. just know that he have the product and seen it b4.. as for whether it comes with the calibration tools or solution or not,.. me not too sure..
    anyway.. other than thio, may i know who else want it? so that i can call him to get from him..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    sorry guys.. i can only get 2 pieces max... coz he is making zero profit by selling it to me at that price.. can get it from sim lim at $60+ sorry..
    Thio, u want right??? i have 1 more..first come first serve..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    kelstorm, may I buy the ph tester from u?

B.F.G
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.

----------------
    On 3/8/2002 9:00:37 AM

Have never heard of a probe that can measure nitrate alone. Can direct me where you saw such a device? It could be a probe that measures TDS not nitrate alone.
    ----------------
    Check this out.
    http://global.horiba.com/analy_e/u-20_series/index.htm

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ok.. all pH testers sold out.. sorry guys...
    Thio and BFG... COD... ok??? then when i collect it next week then give u a call.. this week me a bit busy..sorry... but i will definitely get it for u.. ok?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    BFG. it is the thermometer type.. slightly bigger than a pen..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Kel,

FYI, I'm off on Wednesday next week. If u free that day, just ring me up. Anyway, thanks 4 the lobang!

B.F.G

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    no prob.. glad to help...

Feedback Score
    kel, call me when u are ready. me confirm 1 pc.
    cheers

Feedback Score
    kel, pls call me to confirm the pH tester. 96682773. when do u plan for me to collect?

cheers

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thio and BFG.. me planned to collect the pH meters next week when i can take a breather from school work.. when it is done.. will give both of u a call to collect.. probably collect on monday.. then try to give it to u guys on wednesday... stay tuned guys...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ROGER.........Message receive!

B.F.G

Feedback Score
    Ok, but as I'm working, probably able to pick it up during lunch hour.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast