Country
    Singapore

Where to buy box

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi Folks,

Does anyone know or spotted Sim Lim tower or other places selling this below box or similar?

It is to put this AC220 item, MUST be plastic or have grounding option

Many thanks
    Felix
    Last edited by felix_fx2; 19th Nov 2012 at 16:03. Reason: change to video link
    Learning the hardway, not the highway.
    Photo Blog - impervious-endeavors.blogspot.com

Semi-Active currently
    "if he cant be bothered to take the time to write his question properly, why should I take the time to answer him."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Where to buy box

Sim Lim tower third level a lot. You can also try look for smsystem (www.smsystem.com) (not sure got sg behind or not). They sell a lot of these but not sure if these are indent basis. Note, they are not going to be cheap, estimated around 80-100 over.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Where to buy box

ohhh i think i know where it is.

My colleauge told me confirm 100% more then $25 (the price i saw in ebay). not sure want to order ebay since you estimate even higher.
    It's for a budget AC220 topup... budget as in it costed me less then $12USD to make (excluding the pump which was erm around $20)...

Maybe just buy off ebay LOL.... cheaper by half...
    But very itching for finishing project...

Semi-Active currently
    "if he cant be bothered to take the time to write his question properly, why should I take the time to answer him."

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

The video showed that the power extension plugs located at the edge of the tank is just too close to the water for comfort. It would be advisable to use a water proof IP67 enclosure to prevent accidents such as movement of some equipment pulling the box into the water. A splash proof or weatherproof enclosure IP65 would be a bare minimum. It will be good if the extension plugs can be moved away from the tank. Placing the extension plug short distance away, hanging on the wall would be a good solution.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by skyjuice View Post
    The video showed that the power extension plugs located at the edge of the tank is just too close to the water for comfort. It would be advisable to use a water proof IP67 enclosure to prevent accidents such as movement of some equipment pulling the box into the water. A splash proof or weatherproof enclosure IP65 would be a bare minimum. It will be good if the extension plugs can be moved away from the tank. Placing the extension plug short distance away, hanging on the wall would be a good solution.
    Hi,

Do you not see why i am getting the box? It is not been commissioned thou working.

The answer i seek has already been provided by seudzar.

Semi-Active currently