Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Can anyone recommend a light set for a 1ft cube tank for planting and keeping shrimps

Feedback Score
    -1 (33%)
    Country
    Singapore

Can anyone recommend a light set for a 1ft cube tank for planting and keeping shrimps

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I intend to setup a 30cm x 30cm x 30cm cube tank for shrimp breeding & plants!

I'm prolly gonna have a driftwood + lava rock scape, like 3 drift wood 'mountains' in the centre back and 1 lava rock in the centre. Attaching java moss to the lavarock, flame moss for driftwood. While behind the driftwood i'll have hornwort & rotala?

and for the left & right back i'll have hairgrass, while in between driftwood & lava rock i'll have mid height plants. and for the foreground i'll have some carpet but i don't know what plant would make a nice carpet! any suggestions?

Also i don't have a light set, so I need suggestions as to what kind of lights to have! clip on? how many watts? or the tube kind with legs to attach to side of tank?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Can anyone recommend a light set for a 1ft cube tank for planting and keeping shr

carpet moss? hmm for light set depending on your budget, for 1ft cube 13w PL light should be ok or T5,