Well I would say that Polyart has quite a large tank of them. Could always try there. C328 also has some but that would involve some searching.

Well I would say that Polyart has quite a large tank of them. Could always try there. C328 also has some but that would involve some searching.

Thanks. Polyart is at Clementi correct? I will try there.
Hi Aquasling,
There are a few good LFS that stock a wide variety of African Cichlids!
Firstly, which kind of African Cichlids? Care to specify with lake? For example, there's Tanganyika, Lake Victoria and Lake Malawi.
Aggression of cichlids is really a hit or miss. Individual character counts a lot. It is also up to how you stock your tank (quantity), size and order of introduction into the tank and the scaping of your tank, amongst other factors.
These are the LFS that i have been to to purchase my African Cichlids.
- Qian Hu (Jln Lekar) has a ready stock of different species of African Cichlids. From shell-dwelling to Mbuna to super crossed bred ones with many color morphs.
- NKS (Kovan) has a good collection as well. Especially if you are into shell-dwellers. You can check when their shipments are and what it includes.
- Aqua Empire (Pasir Ris Farmway) has good quantity from time to time.
- C328 (Clementi) also has as well but you need to know what you are getting as they are usually kept mixed together in a tank or two.
- AquaOne (Pasir Ris Farmway) if you are into big Frontosa
These are what i know so far. Would be great if anyone else has more insight as well =)
People say I've got 'no life' because of my hobby. Well, this hobby IS MY LIFE!
Joseph Soh

Thanks for the info. I am looking at species from lake malawi, as i currently have some electric yellows. I used to keep just goldfish, but these are very interesting and lively fishes to me.![]()
Don't mention! Yeah! They really are lovely fishes! Cichlids in general no matter where they are from! They have a lot of personality... Cichlids are the closest to marine fishes in terms of personality and looks too!
People say I've got 'no life' because of my hobby. Well, this hobby IS MY LIFE!
Joseph Soh

Went to polyart today. They have a mixed tank of African Chiclids and a separate tank of Frontosa. Pretty well stocked shop.
Did you check out c328 too? As I believe Joey said, they have a lot of things, but you gotta know what you want.

People say I've got 'no life' because of my hobby. Well, this hobby IS MY LIFE!
Joseph Soh
Bro I giving alway my cichilds . 18pcs. 1-2inch. Changing to angelfish keeping. Collection at bukit panjang. SMS me 85716198 . FCFS.


Taken . Tks to AQ.




Bookmarks