Country
    Singapore

Exclamation Tunze 9002 and Eheim compact 600

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hey guys!

i just got a 2nd hand Red Sea Max 130 aquarium from my uncle but the skimmer airline tube broke... Also , one of the return circulation pump does not work...
    I read many articles online and they all say that a good replacement for the stock skimmer as well as the circulation pump is the Tunze 9002 and the Eheim compact 600 pump respectively.
    Now , i know that i may get these items at fresh 'n' marine as well as madpetz but they are outrageously expensive compared to many other foreign websites , so does anyone knows where i can get them , preferably at a cheaper price (Online or in Singapore ) .

Also , there's a popular website out there known as shop.mediabasket.com and another known as marinedepot . I scrolled through their items and i found out that the skimmer as well as the pump is much cheaper there ...
    So. Anyone here that has bought any items from there ? I know its a Foreign website therefore the delivery charge might be quite expensive ... i was just wondering if any of you could tell me the price for the delivery charge?

Thanks you guys so much , i will be waiting patiently for your speedy reply

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Tunze 9002 and Eheim compact 600

Other than the delivery charges, the electrical wattage compatibility is another issue. Marine setup are notoriously expensive to start with and most who do start does not stay long. Failure to understand the aspect of marine keeping is the main reason why people give up. Lack of doing research on the proper needs of the livestock, cost, lack of quality equipment and employing short cuts method are some of the other reason. In the end, it is often the hobby is blamed when the actual fact is the person does not know what they are doing.
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

You can try emailing them for pricing. Actually the benefits of cheap oversea goods are offset by the high shipping costs. Better to shop when you travel

Feedback Score
    52 (98%)
    Country
    Singapore

Do consider warranty issues if you're planning to buy overseas too, sometimes the slight decrease in price may not seem that worth

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk