Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

CRS in BKK

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    (I posted this in the Aquatalk section and I'm not sure if it was the right section. Admin, please help to delete the wrong post. Thank you!)

Hi there,

I have recently started my CRS tank and they are thriving really well. I will be flying to BKK in a few weeks time and would like to purchase Pure Red Lines OR A-SS/SSS grades shrimps, depending on the prices of the shrimps. I have bought bettas back before and understand the Thai Permits and Singapore regulations. However, AVA has not mentioned anything about shrimps. I would like to know the general prices of CRS there and the best places to get them!

Thank you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: CRS in BKK

there is a shop at the 3rd floor of JJ mall if im not wrong that sells CRS and quite alot of branded equipments.

no worries about bringing back shrimps as they are not endangered, just not exceeding 3l of water and remember to check them in.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: CRS in BKK

Quote Originally Posted by gwabbie View Post
    there is a shop at the 3rd floor of JJ mall if im not wrong that sells CRS and quite alot of branded equipments.

no worries about bringing back shrimps as they are not endangered, just not exceeding 3l of water and remember to check them in.
    Hey Gwabbie!

Do you know the rough prices for PRLs or normal SS/S Grades? Are everything cheaper than SG, including equipment?