Country
    Singapore

Need Advice

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Folks,

need your advice here...I'm thinking of setting up a marine tank and would like to engage some external services for landscaping and for future maintenance of the tank...Any idea which company or lfs offer such services??

Thanks A million!!

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    need your advice here...I'm thinking of setting up a marine tank and would like to engage some external services for landscaping and for future maintenance of the tank...Any idea which company or lfs offer such services??

Thanks A million!!
    ----------------
    u can try EIDO.. quote my name; kelvin.. in fact, i can bring u there.. me know the ppl there very well.. u can either look for Ronald, Benjamin or Gerard.. but i recom looking for Ben..
    t: 6278 9558/7....
    they can do the entire setup for u..

but i recommend that u learn how to cope with the responsibility that comes along with marine keeping.. any problems.. post here.. that is what the forum is for..
    []

Yes!!!!.. i can feel my force spreading.. hahaha[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Thats good news kelvin keep up the good Work!
    Cheers!

Benetay

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    where is EIDO?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    They are located at Blk 1003 Bukit Merah Central #06-03,Technopreneur Centre... do give them a call b4 going down.. coz they do maintenance work for other ppl.. oh yes, they have chillers for sale there too.. as for quoting my name to get a cheaper rate on chiller, i dun know leh.. hahaha..[]
    alternatively, gchoo,
    give me your contact number and i ask them to contact u.. for all u know, i might be there too.. hahaha.. coz me help them out sometimes..
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Kel, how much does a chiller cost n how do u hook it up?

B.F.G
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    BFG... if i'm not wrong... the retail price is ard $930. but i should be able to get it cheaper.. by how much.. i need to check.. and u need a powerhead to draw the water to the chiller and the chilled water flow will bring it to the tank.. basically, that is how the entire system works.. the chiller is available in aquatechnic as well.. service centre is there as well.. [] there is a advertisement on the product today in the classified ads.. give them a call lor..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    So ex![gulp] Kel, I tot the chiller was hooked after the filter canister, at the filter output pipes. Now I know! Thanks 4 the info Kel!

B.F.G
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.

bfg...can olso.as long as got the minimum requirement of flow rate to the intake hole can liao.
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    BFG, u can also do the same as what Spiff had mentioned.. i use this method because i am using a sump and dun have a external canister filter.. thus the powerhead..[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks 4 the reply. So now I learn something. If not when I see a marine set-up always wondering........

B.F.G

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    wonder what, BFG? me not using chiller for my marine tank.. err.. not yet.. hahaha..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Kel, what I meant was I always wonder where n how such equipment is hooked 2 the tank lah.

B.F.G