Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Crypt Parva

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi!!!! I'm trying to find some Crypt Parva. Can anyone kindly tell me where can I find them for sale? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Crypt Parva

Can check at places like C328 or Seaview, they are usually sold in those plastic cup containers.

If you need alot of pots, then have to visit plant farms (ie. Capricorn at Pasir Ris Farmway) and see if they have stock... or order from online shops like Mizuworld: http://mizuworld.com/product/detail/642 or http://mizuworld.com/product/detail/102
    :: Urban Aquaria ::
    www.urbanaquaria.com

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Thanks! I went to sea view and can't find it. Got a pot that looks like parva from c328 but it's not in those plastic cup containers. It's placed at the lower end of the plant corner. Hope I didn't get the emersed form of tellenus.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Torokoh View Post
    Thanks! I went to sea view and can't find it. Got a pot that looks like parva from c328 but it's not in those plastic cup containers. It's placed at the lower end of the plant corner. Hope I didn't get the emersed form of tellenus.
    I guess you just have to compare it with the photos online to ID... crypt parva is quite easy to differentiate from tellenus (ie. parva leaves are paddle shaped, while tellenus leaves is more narrow and grass shaped).

Its abit more tricky to differentiate crypt parva from crypt willisii though, sometimes the young shoots of willisii look very similar to parva, so you'll just have to observe their growth patterns to know for sure (willisii will grow taller and larger).
    www.urbanaquaria.com

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Thanks for your advice. This is the plant I've bought. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435244134.361241.jpg

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by Torokoh View Post
    Thanks for your advice. This is the plant I've bought. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435244134.361241.jpg
    Those look like crypts, should be parva... unless they start to grow much taller over time.
    www.urbanaquaria.com