Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Chiller pricing

Feedback Score

Chiller pricing

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Can anybody tell me how much does a chiller cost. I dun want to spend to much on a chiller, so i i would appreciate if anyone can tell me the cheapest one i can get...........
    Thank you

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    what is your budget that u are talking abt? and for what size? even for a second hand, it is ard $500+-... alternatively, u might want to try to use a fan to cool the temp instead... but that can only bring the temp down to certain temp...abt 2-4 degrees...
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 3/30/2002 5:46:11 PM

what is your budget that u are talking abt? and for what size? even for a second hand, it is ard $500+-... alternatively, u might want to try to use a fan to cool the temp instead... but that can only bring the temp down to certain temp...abt 2-4 degrees...
    ----------------

for a 4x2x2 tank how much har?? And how coll can it get?? Current temp is 29 degrees. Sorrie Vanan for hijacking your thread....

Feedback Score
    Gerald,

i've checked with Aquatechnic, they are the sole-distributor of TECO series of Chiller, for your size of 4x2x2, (same same as mine), they recommend RA680, which cost around S$1500, althought RA680 is a bit over kill for a 4x2x2 tank, but at least, the compressor don't kick in so oftenly.

I'm also trying to find out the pricing of HAILEA chiller, does anyone know??