Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Bumble bee Shrimps

Bumble bee Shrimps

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Guys, i just got some bumble bee shrimps from Pro Pet Aquarium. They are selling at $1.30 each but buy more will be cheaper.

Currently there are no much nice, high color contrast shrimps left. but the boss says u can order if u want quantities.

here a url of the shrimps http://users.swing.be/sw018249/neocaridinaspii_uk.htm

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    where is that place? i want to go down tmr.. where where?

blk 201-d, #01-1171
    tampines st 21
    tel : 7873606

Note: there r 2 aquarium shops at blk 201. it is not the one facing the main road.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    thanks

----------------
    On 3/31/2002 12:24:45 AM

blk 201-d, #01-1171
    tampines st 21
    tel : 7873606

Note: there r 2 aquarium shops at blk 201. it is not the one facing the main road.
    ----------------

Nice shrimp, its almost the size as tiger shrimp. I've put some with my Tiger and Malayan.

Nobody seem to be interested with Bumble bee shrimp har... Get it and you'll not regret.
    Anyway you can order from that shop if there's demand and you may get a nicer coloration shrimp. Who knows if you start breeding it, there might have a few crystal red in it and you can start selling it at $18 per piece.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    i got the last few.. inside have some tiger shrimps leh
    i think they mix together..

----------------
    On 3/31/2002 2:00:21 PM

Nobody seem to be interested with Bumble bee shrimp har... Get it and you'll not regret.
    Anyway you can order from that shop if there's demand and you may get a nicer coloration shrimp. Who knows if you start breeding it, there might have a few crystal red in it and you can start selling it at $18 per piece.
    ----------------

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Leann, Propet got Tiger? A few days ago[Thursday] I went there only see Bumblebee, yamato n malayan only meh. I bought their remaining green tetra, which was just beside the shrimp tank. Never see the tiger.

B.F.G
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ya have.. wat i noe abt they shrimps is that they try to get it every day.. so in my case 3 out of 7 r tiger shrimp

----------------
    On 4/1/2002 1:42:15 AM

Leann, Propet got Tiger? A few days ago[Thursday] I went there only see Bumblebee, yamato n malayan only meh. I bought their remaining green tetra, which was just beside the shrimp tank. Never see the tiger.

B.F.G
    ----------------