actually I got a new 3ft tank with 10mm glass. want to come get some rocks from you heehee.
Hey choyster, i dun want you to squat in front of my tank for 3-4 hoursOriginally Posted by hwchoy
![]()
![]()
![]()
Haha, not much pairs left, unless you want some Parosphromenus Nagyi, Parosphromenus Sumatranus, Betta Fusca, Betta Falx. Well, now I have a school of Rasbora Trilineata....![]()
vincent
If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. - Vincent Van Gogh

actually I got a new 3ft tank with 10mm glass. want to come get some rocks from you heehee.
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica
They are quite shy, but there will be time they will just come out into the open. They do tend to jump though.Originally Posted by hwchoy
Anyway, loaning the pair as models for your photoshoot is not a problem. I think I can be the fishes manager... (wacks out calculatior)
Vincent
If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. - Vincent Van Gogh
Originally Posted by hwchoy
New stock of rocks is in........
Not fishes though
Vincent
If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. - Vincent Van Gogh

Choy
I got a pair of brownorum you want to help me take pictures?
Regards
Nicholas

Originally Posted by Wackytpt
I very scared they jump leh.![]()
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

They are place in a betta tank for uOriginally Posted by hwchoy
If you want, when u go Gratiola i bring down.
Not you come visit me in the west.![]()

OT: is Gratiola outside or inside CBD? Is it near a diving school call BBC?Originally Posted by Wackytpt

It is at the shophouse directly opposite Cantonment Police Station. Address is 15 Cantonment Road.Originally Posted by Goondoo
I don't where is the diving School.
Paging for Vincent Tan.. pls reply the above question
Regards
Nicholas

very scared lah. I had one pair of coccina in a betta tank with COVER. there is just a thumb-sized hole for you to lift the cover, and both of them managed to jump through itOriginally Posted by Wackytpt
![]()
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica
Yeah, along the same row as big bubble....Originally Posted by Goondoo
Cheers
Vincent
If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. - Vincent Van Gogh

Originally Posted by hwchoy
Wah, I always cover the top.
wanna try![]()

Originally Posted by Wackytpt
only if you sign their indemnity papers![]()
no telling how long it'll take to get a pix as they are quite notorious for hiding. be prepared to lose them![]()
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

My tank is bareOriginally Posted by hwchoy
Must consider like that, not they become specimen in your freezer
Better get Nick to squeeze one spaen out of that pair first, Its a nice brownorum pair...Originally Posted by hwchoy
Vincent
If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. - Vincent Van Gogh

Originally Posted by Wackytpt
haha better think good good first![]()
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Need to beef them up. The Female too skinny.Originally Posted by TanVincent
Plus i am new in betta, need some to teach me how to breed them.
Regards
Nicholas

Vincent, first of all those are Fundulopanchax nigerianus "Lokoja". not Lobajo.
Do not get the locality names wrong otherwise confusion will set in.![]()
This population is currently assigned to Fp. nigerianus, formerly a subspecies of Fp. gardneri.
Benny, that must be be some long-lived erythromicron.For awhile I thought they went around and bit each other's tails to death. I remember you telling me that they were nippers.
![]()
Fish.. Simply Irresistable
Back to Killies... slowly.

I'm sure I don't have all fifty still in the tank. Probably about ten or so left. Still pretty good for my track record.Originally Posted by stormhawk
![]()
Cheers,
I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Yeah that's a pretty good record in your book![]()
Fish.. Simply Irresistable
Back to Killies... slowly.
Bookmarks