Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Giant Betta Behaviour

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I've just started raising giant bettas if you've been following my threads. I've taken into account the feedback peeps have given, following some advice given. However its difficult for me to gauge my giant's happiness/health as their behaviour seems to be different from regular betta i believe, having observed giants tend to be more aggressive than regulars.

Anyway, my giants doesnt seem to make bubble nests unlike my regulars do, i gave it the same treatment as I did with my regulars. So i just wanna enquire do giants actually make bubble nests? If they dont, how else do i gauge a giant's happiness/health level?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Giant Betta Behaviour

Well, the giant betta i kept did build bubble nests... though not sure if that is an indication of "happiness" or health levels. I have other normal bettas that don't make bubble nests (or not much at all) and they lived for years in various tanks without issues.

I guess it could be due to individual betta personality, i've also kept dozens of bettas before and notice each of them have their own personalities, some are naturally shy, some aggressive, some friendly etc.
    :: Urban Aquaria ::
    www.urbanaquaria.com