Hi it's been a while since I last update.
I have had some algae issues causing the postpone.
Maintaining the iwagumi tank is quite challenging, algae is always lurking around the corner. Waiting to punch you in the face for getting too comfortable and letting your guard down, so you are always on edge.
I think the biggest challenge is the balancing of the tank, since there is no fool proof written formula as every set up is different, you just have to trial and error though your way and hope nothing serious happens.
It's getting harder to maintain as the tank ages, but given the experiences I gained day by day, I should be able to get by. I'll try to maintain the tank as long as I can, like going for boot camp training before planning for a rescape.
For this update I'll be posting an equipment review, fauna update and the current state of the tank, might take a few days to post them. I'll start posting tomorrow.









Reply With Quote



























Bookmarks