Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: my discus

my discus

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Well, now I got 6 discus, the original pair is sick, so somewhere else. in another tank. Acquired a snakeskin who is now a big bully in the tank, the rest seem to be doing fine. Thanks to BC Tee and Discusbaby who sold me these discus. Just hope they get away from being infected with colmunaris, salt should do the trick, added some interpet no.9 too.

2 others, cannot take them as yet, will update this post when I get a good pic. Canon G1 is a good camera with one problem, lighting, some how the flash and the camera settings are off, overexposed all the time such that I have to cover the flash with my finger and with trial and error get the right exposure. Odd huh?
    Visit Spilopterus' Tank
    Fish of Fury

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    off topic - jus something i noticed.. the natural 9 stress bars are genetically modified to have that many bars? I admit, the discus may be nice, with all the colors, based colors, spots.. but do we really have to do that? I mean, I heard there are strains without the stress bar... removing them improves the beauty of it?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    they look rather bad shape.. do water change everyday.. 20%

eh? Bad shape? How come? The snakskin has a head too sharp and the other discus may be a bit on the stunted side but it is already quite big 5-5.5 inch. That bad meh?
    Visit Spilopterus' Tank
    Fish of Fury

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    its a little dull, turning dark colour, not intense.. the fins r slightly cramp.. seems to me its sort of stress...
    and both their eyes white ( or is it the camera )

hehe.. camera lah, get that all the time. Dark.. well, tough to say, i do not think, they eat like pigs and the snakeskin is being the big boss. The other discus is the only worthy competitor, but they get along fine lah.
    Visit Spilopterus' Tank
    Fish of Fury