Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Where to find Pseudomugil Gertrudae?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Question Where to find Pseudomugil Gertrudae?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi fellow addicts, I am looking to stock my planted tank (30 gal) with 10-12 Pseudomugil Gertrudae. Went around a number of fish shops, but can’t find. Can anyone help please.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Where to find Pseudomugil Gertrudae?

The fishes are available on the Green chapter website; you can order them online. Or you can go to their fish store!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Thank you Zong, found them at GC and have a happy bunch in my tank now ��

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Hi Hermann, i am curious about these fishes...Could you share some information about their behavior, hardiness, eating habits and your tank conditions? I have never kept them before and their beautiful coloration is really tempting me

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Quote Originally Posted by zong021 View Post
    Hi Hermann, i am curious about these fishes...Could you share some information about their behavior, hardiness, eating habits and your tank conditions? I have never kept them before and their beautiful coloration is really tempting me
    Hi Zong, they live in upper and middle section of the tank, are technically schooling, but not in a vey classic way such as tetra. Best be kept in groups of 7 or more with more females than males. Males with sparr and show off to each other to impress the females - that’s when they are most pretty. Very peaceful fish, ideal for planted tank, their mouths are quite small so feed with small pellets or frozen food, not very demanding, they are known to jump a bit when introduced to new environment. My tank is 130l, planted with CO2, 26 degrees with chiller - ph 6.6, no ammonia and nitrites and very low nitrates.