Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Betta help

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys I'm here again for another help, I have a betta which is about a year old, and recently he's like having some trouble eating. He can't seem to aim for his food properly. Like the moment he lunges for his pellet, it'll get pushed away by his lips or something instead of going into his mouth. Sometimes he will get a pellet it but he will just hold it there. Spitting it out sometimes before eating it. Occassionally he will swallow it whole. He is still active and recognizes me and will swim towards me when I'm around. He's also recently started building bubble nests. Not sure if he is constipated or not much faeces due to insufficient food.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Re: Betta help

Live food to stimulate appetite?I heard boiled veggies like help will help if they really are bloated.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Yeah.. I'd probably try to look for frozen daphina. Or are there any other frozen foods to recommend?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

freeze died daphnia. C328 got 50 cents small pack....live food might have weird parasites or diseases. If not go carousell find microworm to buy and feed

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Oh. I was googling around and thought only fresh n marine have it. And its $3 for a hikari pack. Yeah, I try to stay away from live foods also.