Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Aquarium pests wanted!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    As the titles states, I'm looking for aquarium pests some of you guys might have in your tank! Seed shrimps, freshwater nematodes, freshwater copepods, planaria, bryozoa or hydra!

I'm making a riparium that is specifically only for these pests, and since I cant exactly go to LFS to buy a bag of planaria, I'm trying my luck here! Therefore if anyone of you guys have excess that you'd like to let go of, let me know and I'll go over to your side to collect it! Cheers!

PS: Also looking for anyone who knows where to get springtails.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Spain

Re: Aquarium pests wanted!

I just recently decided to plant aquarium plants for myself (although in truth I have never tried planting them, so I have no idea at all which are best, although I have already found a couple of aquarium plants that may be in my aquarium) Plants provide fish shelter and safety. Since they compete with algae for nutrients, they can help reduce algae growth, but in order to plant them I need to clean the aquarium and urgently need Seed shrimps, freshwater nematodes, freshwater copepods, planaria, bryozoa or nidra just like you and so if do you have any information on what we need to share?)
    Last edited by 3ak; 12th Sep 2020 at 22:04.