Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

ADA soil

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys, was thinking of getting 2 packets of ADA soil for my 3x2x2 tank. Would it be sufficient? Where to get and how much. Thanks.
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    2 packets for a 3x2x2 might not be enough, i guess 3 - 4 packs. Try Chan at NA for some advice.

If you are growing a lot of crypts species, get the Malaysan soil.
    人的一生﹐ 全靠奮斗﹐ 唯有奮斗﹐ 才能成功

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Not really into crypts...
    Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by lorba
    If you are growing a lot of crypts species, get the Malaysan soil.
    Why the Malayan?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    On brochures that I've read, the Malayan soil is especially good for growing the malayan species and it also states cryptocorynes.

Amazonian is much more suitable for echindorous and others.

But well, up to you and most likely, you choose base on the color you prefer.
    人的一生﹐ 全靠奮斗﹐ 唯有奮斗﹐ 才能成功