Hi Justz,
I personally support your stand on this matter. As such I have never supported or buy any species of fish that has been tampered with in any other manner. The fish with the swollen head, those glowings ones, those that have their tail join to their anal fin.......I have kept fishes for about 30 years and I have bought some with natural birth defect, i.e 1 eye blind but I have never neglected or love them less because of it. Some would have won awards if..... anyway they are still with me now.
The way I look at it is that if there is no demand, then there will be no requirement. I would not hesistate to pay higher for a beautiful specimen of fish or plants but that is only because of the love and care shown to it by their owners. As aquarists and adults, I think all of us have a certain responsibility to this fantastic hobby.![]()
Without prejudice.










Reply With Quote



Bookmarks