Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: is daniel ong a fellow forummer?

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    540
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    1
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    Lisa Lisa!
    Cheers,
    Andrew

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    1,474
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    15
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewtyr
    Lisa Lisa!
    You testing if Benny got a lawyer like SPH is it?
    Cheers and Regards,
    Billy Cheong

    I'm not always dumb,
    Just most of the time...

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    540
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    1
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by Goondoo
    You testing if Benny got a lawyer like SPH is it?
    SPH lawyers really got TT stumped to his knees. I really wonder what next holds for NKF.
    Cheers,
    Andrew

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    3,563
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    231
    Country
    Singapore
    HMM.... hmm... I miss the fun. How about Fiona Xie into this hobby... kekeke...
    Nicholas

    Newbie en el cichlid enano

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Ang Mo Kio
    Posts
    4,544
    Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Images
    81
    Country
    Singapore
    Ah... the fantasies...

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Pasir Ris
    Posts
    1,616
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    19
    Country
    Singapore
    Fiona... cleaning a tank... in a bikini...

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    8,961
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    104
    Country
    Singapore
    Err... I thought I heard that Daniel Ong owned/co-owned or invested or is somehow involved in an LFS in Toa Payoh?
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    938
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    1
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    ooo… benny, when can I buy you some coffee? cigar? spirits?

    me also can come along ???

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    360
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    10
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by vinz
    Err... I thought I heard that Daniel Ong owned/co-owned or invested or is somehow involved in an LFS in Toa Payoh?

    i heard him say something on aquariums too when he was on the show "table for three".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •