Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

saw some pelcos at petmart...

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    There were a handfuls of L series pelcos( sorry no L46,mostly bristle nose and etc) there now and i saw this very beautiful pelco.. Its just like the 2nd photo in L25 in planetcatfish but the orange colour is more intense, more darker black and with a slight blue eye.. cost 70 bucks.. any idea wat this is?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hehehe... y lehz? y so sad? got a lot there wat
    but the unknown one only one.. thinking of buying but no place to put :/ sianz..

----------------
    On 4/23/2002 3:52:26 PM

dun say liao... []
    ----------------

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    someone gian already.. hahahhaa[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    hahahaa.. petmart isnt like near to my home or workplace.. dread going there to find I have to squeeze in and out of the shop..

to Ben of Petmart: if u reading this, pls moving to a bigger shop[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    leann, you not talking about L14, are you? goldy-pleco?
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    simon, try talking to ben/tiongbahru.

tried last week, he sounded pretty positive, though nothing came![]

leann, if petmart has L046, will be gone within hours, if not minutes! you won't believe the L046 queue here...![]
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    no.. check out L25 and u will noe..

----------------
    On 4/23/2002 4:38:02 PM

leann, you not talking about L14, are you? goldy-pleco?
    ----------------

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    [quote]
    ----------------
    On 4/23/2002 5:31:09 PM

no.. check out L25 and u will noe..

[quote]
    ----------------
    On 4/23/2002 4:38:02 PM
    L25 ! below 100 bucks ! it can't be ! based on ur description I think it is a L24 Red Cactus Cat. Btw LeAnn How big is the fellow ? Cheers []

Safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, my aqualog is worth every penny, lah!

when i took another look at L25, i spotted L24's similarity! didn't have time to check the rest, so was waiting for THE ONE (you!) to reply.[]

die lah! plecomania is very dangerous! i just went to petmart on sunday, tiongbahru on tuesday, now can't wait to got to clementi!!![:0] oh, no...$$$!

ha, cannot buy, see also shiok!

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    oh no.. the pleco plague is spreading.. hahahaa[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    eeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh, eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr...

managed to convince lunch group to go to clementi. eeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr $50 poorer, and 5pm sharp must go straight home.

name of "reason" yet to be confirmed...[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Ppl, Just got back from Petmart ! think LeAnn is refering to L114 or LDA007 Leopard Pleco, cheers !

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hee, got my 3rd pleco just now, lah![]

$50 from clementi, id unknown, thought it's very nice, couldn't resist, pretty bright-looking, so...

my non-fishy colleagues' jaws dropped, and tried to get me away from the tank! the only fishy colleague told me to buy, otherwise i may end up taking urgent leave if i get back to the office without it.[]

so it's now under my desk. i'm still deciding whether to quarantine it first. the first 2 went directly into the tank.

allen, when i came back and checked, it looked like L168/L52. but on second look, now look like L107! Stripes like L168/L52, colour like L107. most probably a L168, cos it's said to be a "chameleon"?

there're 3 similar ones at the shop, but the stripes of the other 2 made the whole cat looked darker (thicker stripes?). i chose the brighter one.

hope to post picture soon.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, you went to petmart? did you see my so-called L248? next time you bring a piece of paper and write down all the numbers, ok?[]

er, L114's orange looks pretty dull, right? leann said the orange is intensed? maybe that's day ago, lah...

so what else did you spot?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Coryfav ! man ! have u been burning & drinking the " aqualog L pages " [] [] u're darn good with the L no. ! ! ! now ![] anyway do a check on L134, cheers ![]

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Flor ! no new 1 ! but I'm quite keen on the L172a and L172b beli nice but oso very x, look like this weekend have to " go FF shopping ", cheers ! []

P-L-E-C-O-R-Y-M-A-N-I-A !

safe Diving !
    Akoh
    Safe Diving !

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, aqualog so expensive, can't bear to burn lah![] better digest with my eyes!

L134 looks like the ones i left behind at the shop, light-tan body color. the one i picked has light yellow body color. anyway, it's only minutes before i can zoom home to do my pleco research![]

hey, with your record $300 pleco, how expensive can that L172 be, huh?[:0]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    allen, my 3rd pleco's photos are up already! http://photos.yahoo.com/bettanewaugust.

L134's dorsal fin looks like spots, but mine's like solid lines...[:]

can give me an idea of its "model number"?

tks!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    It is not a L114 or LA07 or also not quite like L24 and after a search on pics of L25 sp. also no quite like it :/
    dunno wat kind is that sorry..

the orange patterns r only on the dorsal fin and the caudal fin.. no spots on the body.. full black..sight blue eye abt 3~4 inch long the last time i saw..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast