Images
    Country
    Singapore

Auto resize of pictures

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I've seen other forums that sport this feature; whenever someone posts up a picture, it's automatically resized to a viewing-friendly size after all the pictures on the page has loaded.

I know nothing about how forums work, but this is just a suggestion to help improve our surfing experience here. It can be crappy when someone doesn't bother to resize his pictures and the whole page is skewed because of it, and we have to scroll horizontally back and forth to see the whole picture.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I support this idea... Some people like me, not that technically inclined... We just attach pics and find it hard to figure out the size... It would be most helpful if there is an auto-resize with an option to click to see full size...
    Read me! :bigsmile: http://justikanz.blogspot.com/

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Oh, juggling is hard work, man!...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia

Talking

totally agree. and a way to keep the picture size and quality decent.
    the pictures come out sooo small that it's hard to id plants or judge a design properly...
    You can if you dare to fail - Stan Chung

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by standoyo
    totally agree. and a way to keep the picture size and quality decent.
    the pictures come out sooo small that it's hard to id plants or judge a design properly...
    I think that is due to the attachments. Just click on it and it should open up in a new page.

For directly linked images, there is a possibility to resize, but at the expense of quality. I think there might be a way to restrict the pictures attachment to be no larger than 800 pixels wide. We need to check it out first. In the meantime, keep the suggestions and feed back coming!

Thanks!

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?