who the hell is daniel ong??
who the hell is daniel ong??

I think he is a radio DJ.
I don't think all fish hobbyists have to be a forumer here![]()
Cheers,
Andrew

Alamak, Daniel Ong is a Perfect Ten deejay. And yea, haha if he was a forummer here he could do some promoting. =x
haha..dont listen to that station...

tell me if you spot Vivien Tan at C328![]()
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica
lisa ang for that matter
Please don't buy dogs. Go adopt one !
Viven i understand but lisa??????????????????????????? wha..you mean...i mean...What???????? lol..
haha,
lisa is like so many years ago please![]()
![]()
![]()
i think it was because of "hello singapore"???

you must understand, uncle choy is different generation one hor.

Originally Posted by budak
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
lisa ang still exudes alot of charm! lol!
Cheers,
Andrew

Guys!
Lisa Ang is a personal friend of mine. Please be mindful of your comments. Thanks!
As for Daniel Ong keeping fishes and plants, that's great!! Everybody should have a hobby and I'm glad it's fishes and plants instead of something else.
Cheers,
I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Originally Posted by budak
hello, I'm not the one who bring up Lisa Ang hor!![]()
vinz, I need an emoticon which shows a hand pinching a cheek![]()
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

ooo… benny, when can I buy you some coffee? cigar? spirits?Originally Posted by benny
![]()
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

He just need some L-lenses....Originally Posted by hwchoy
![]()

he already have themOriginally Posted by Goondoo
![]()
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

make it two!Originally Posted by hwchoy
![]()
![]()
Cheers,
Andrew

I meant the rest, like a 1200mm....Originally Posted by hwchoy
![]()
Sorry Benny... hope you dont misunderstand.. i didnt say she wasn't a nice person.. i'm sure she is a wonderful friend...just relatively...comnpared to vivien in looks only.. there is a difference.. also not say i'm handsome or anything like that.. i know i'm ugly..lol.. but sometimes a rose is a rose is a rose.. thats why reality sucks..,,Originally Posted by benny
![]()

No worries. Just a gentle reminder before it spirals into something else.
As for cigars, spirits and coffee and lenses....hmmm....tempting....
Cheers,
I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?
Bookmarks