Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    I'm more in favor of pamphlets to be distributed rather than posters, but hey, we might just be able to do both!!

So meeting on 28th Dec? Or the following week? Do we meet somewhere central for all? Like in town area?

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Benny, actually I'd prefer meeting after the New Year. I have a New Year Concert to prepare for and the week after Christmas is the last rehearsal week. Dunno when my team wanna rehearse suddenly.

Shannon, I'd still think it might be better to have the needle poking the face or body of a hysterical girl in pain, rather than THROUGH her face. Afterall, the needle dun poke through the fish.
    Read me! :bigsmile: http://justikanz.blogspot.com/

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Oh, juggling is hard work, man!...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    How does 2nd, 3rd or 4th Jan sound? We can meet in Orchard Road. Fair for all?

Cheers,

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    2nd and 3rd, I am ok. But let me get back to you guys after Christmas, can?

Btw, who else will be in? Better to confirm soon, else dunno wait for who...

Town, Orchard is ok. Fair lah...

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Ok. Tentatively on the first week of Jan at Orchard Road. We can either meet for dinner or for drinks after dinner.

The group should include yourself, JC (solonavi), semota, Shannon and hopefully Budak (but I doubt it as he's busy, but I'll ask anyway) can attend. However, anyone else interested can just join us and give us your valuable input too. Valice, ehlim perhaps?

Cheers,

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I'm good for those dates.
    ~ Vincent ~ Fishes calm your mind...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/valice/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    My dates are cleared (for the moment) for those few days.

JC

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Okies. See you guys then. Now need to think of a place @Orchard condusive for a discussion.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    just handing out pamphlets? wouldnt it be better to station at places like lfs? c328, pet safari?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Pet Safari is closed.
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Oh no, Simon, dun think the phamlets will be ready by then. Think we are meeting to discuss on the actions needed.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    pamphlets are good, but are costly as well...furthermore, some lfs maybe against putting those pamphlets at their locations, and even if they do, they wont give out...i think posters would have greater exposure opportunity.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    I agree with Semota. Most of the time, I'll juz dump pamphlet into the bin without even taking a look at them.

Maybe its juz me.
    JC

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hmm... Come to think of it, I AVOID ALL phamplets...

But, if we are successful, we can have the phamplets with SPCA when they have those mobile booths, usually during the holiday seasons... Just a tot...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    january sounds good =)
    Pamphlets... instead of giving them out we could leave them with certain LFSs for people to just take. OR we could do another poster that's more of an... Article? informative poster? you know what I'm getting at right?

Thomas: point taken =) Though at this point I'm just gonna follow semota's lead

Feedback Score
    61 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    need my help, let me know.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by benny
    I'm more in favor of pamphlets to be distributed rather than posters, but hey, we might just be able to do both!!

So meeting on 28th Dec? Or the following week? Do we meet somewhere central for all? Like in town area?

Cheers,

errrr.... u guys aware that you can be charge for illegal assembly hor.... you might need to apply to the police for some kind of permit to distribute such pamphets....
    Cheers and Regards,
    Billy Cheong

I'm not always dumb,
    Just most of the time...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    first of all how come there is talk of distributing pamphlets? I'm missing something here
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    We are exploring the pamphlets as an alternative to posters. Hence the need for the gathering to discuss the proper course of action. And I will repeat myself once again:

BOYCOTT!

*Ahem* and now, back to your regularly scheduled foruming

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hmm... Seeing that the first week of Jan is just next week, are we meeting on 2nd or 3rd? 2nd is a holiday, what about the 2nd? Then we can meet earlier instead of after 7pm on the 3rd... How, guys?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast