Images
    Country
    Malaysia

Big foot sighting at Johor!!!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    According to the newspaper, some people saw some giant hairy "men" in the jungle of a National Park in Johor, southern Peninsular Malaysia.
    They left the very BIG foot prints on the site.

Another policeman told the press that he believes in "big foot" because he had seen a giant creature in the border of Thailand & Malaysia in 1979. He said that beast is very tall, about 4 storey building high. in this case, it also left the foot prints on the site.

I heard a lot of this kind of the stories of giant beast since I was young. A lot of hunters, people who are working in the jungle did see that 'big foot" over here in Malaysian Borneo. Most of us believe it is the "Mountain spirit" ....or demon. It is not the real creature in our world.

Believe it or not, it's up to you....but I don't think it is a "new species".
    Wanna see Borneo? Just click...http://junglemikey.blogspot.com/

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    It could've been really hairy elephants mating at night for all you know... Though i imagine it's impossible for something that big to be bipedal. Giganotasaurus was only slightly more 2 storeys... Any bigger and it's legs would be too fat for it to walk.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    There was a story a few years back where a wooden bridge was destroyed and they found a huge footprint near the bridge. It was in the malay newspaper. It occured in 1 of the state in Malaysia. Forgotten which 1 though.

Also on another note, the big foot 'theory' was a hoax in the US. The short footage of what you may have seen is actually a man in a suit. That man finally passed away and his wife broke the story to the world. He regret that things got out of hand and as soon as the media got involved, the damaged was already done. This was also announced in the newspaper, a few years back.

In Australia, there is also something that looks like big foot too. Some people have seen and smell it. Was shown on tv in a documentary.

The world is a huge place. I'm not surprise that such things exist. But I do not want to meet any of them face to face.
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    It's always footprints and never fur... You'd think giant hairy men would shed more...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    apparently the sightings in Johor has brown fur collected and now being studied
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Once again choy proves his "guruthority"

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    just from memory. you know my age so take what my memory says with much ajinomoto
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Actually, the Patterson's video has nvr been proven a hoax. BBC had tried to do a remake by engaging professional to make the same costume and their big budget effort is pathetic. Tehy even tried going to the exact location to do teh fliming.

As for those ppl claiming that the video is a hoax, basically, $$ is the culprit. Patterson on his deathbed still insisted that the video is real.
    Check this link for more, http://www.sasquatchresearch.com/billmiller.html

Cheers
    JC

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hmmm, probably our local paper got it wrong. Like I said, I'm not surprise that such thing exist.
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    This wun surprise me also cos Gorilla is only discovered in the 1900s?

Cheers
    JC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...giant_ape.html

Maybe wat they spotted in JB is a descendent of the "Gigantopithecus blacki"?

JC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    http://www.rfthomas.clara.net/papers/ft83.html

Extract:
    "Evil forces in Malaysia

A hunt began in January for kaki besar, the Malaysian 'Bigfoot', said to be eight feet tall. Army and police units, wildlife experts and local tribesmen combed several thousand square miles of dense jungle surrounding Tanjung Piai in Johor state, where sightings had recently been reported. On 12 January, fresh footprints, 18 inches long and displaying only four toes, were found in dense undergrowth, indicating the beast's hideout was nearby. Tribesmen burned twigs and dried leaves, banged tin cans and gongs, performed ritual dances and kept a 24-hour vigil with spears in attempts to drive away the creature, which they said had been sent to Malaysia by evil forces. No follow-up reports have been seen."

Cheers
    JC

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia
    The nearest place in Kuching where a lot of people saw this hairy creature is the jungle of Matang. This kind of news were published in the local newspapers (Sarawak) long time ago. We don't called it "big foot" here but "the God of the mountain" cos people believe this creature is living in the mountain ....and it's HUGE!!!!

I hope I can meet it face to face & take as many photo as possible....but then.....will i be eaten by it??? or I run away???

Check this out:

http://www.rfthomas.clara.net/news/bernama.html

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    aha! "The creatures were believed to have brown-coloured fur, judging from some fur recovered there, and which had the smell of a human armpit."

wonder how come a 5-year old Orang Asli girl knows about "King Kong"

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia
    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    aha! "The creatures were believed to have brown-coloured fur, judging from some fur recovered there, and which had the smell of a human armpit."

wonder how come a 5-year old Orang Asli girl knows about "King Kong"
    maybe she watched the old version of king Kong (movie)before??? If Malaysia got King kong, then it'll be VERY BIG NEWS!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    It'd be a freakishly weird twist if someone tried to genetically modify a gorilla to make it huge...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia
    Latest news from New Straits Times; "hunt for big foot":

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/N...le/indexb_html

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Stories of 'ape men' are quite well-known in Sumatra as well, although here the creatures are short rather than tall (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/m...r/3734946.stm). The discovery of the remains of a small hominin in Flores (Homo floresiensis) provides a suggestion that the memory of such creatures may live in the legends of local folk (although surviving 'hobbits' are extremely unlikely).

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    There was reports of very small humans living in the forests of northern Queensland state, Australia. I could not remember the name but they were certified to be pygmies but even shorter than the Pygmy tribes inhabiting the Congolese forests.

Images were taken of these people but they are believed to have died out only recently.
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast