Images
    Country
    Singapore

R.O.D. loh!!! (Part 2)

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Heh, heh, heh... by the end of next month, I will "R.O.D." from the SAF for the second time. My unit has completed their NSMen obiligations, and we're going to join the MR.

No more IPPT, not more ICT, no more No. 4, no more M16, no more lugging signal sets up and down hills... Muahahahaha!!!
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    ENVY!!!!

Congratulations!
    celticfish
    It is a good day to die!!!
    I finally uploaded an avatar and Cupid is dead!!!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    but you haven't receive thank you letter right?
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
    hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

still liable..

You are still liable of mobilisation... that is to say, you are still issue a mobilisation code with a MR... Activation is only when seriously necessary by the Top Managment... Not spoiling the fun.. Its totally over when u dun personally receive another Cert. (C.O.D)... Right, Choy?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    yah lah, the thank you letter loh. strangely they didn't even bother to ask me to return my kit, so I still have SBO and helmut
    why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

that's the reason

U do not have to return. If ever a chance to be activated for any event or whatever so needed of your presence which is unlikely but not dispute the possibility, you may still need to use it again. So you are not really out of it just yet.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    no no. I know that other units have returned them. for some reason they didn't ask for ours/mine. very unlikely to have eldershield-eligible called up, we would be completely out of shape, had not been trained in years and they would not have us in the orbat, so no where to go.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Knowledge don't departs easily...

hee.. U may be out of shape, choy... but when the real event comes up... I can see you do better leopard crawl than when you were much younger.. and shoot bull eyes at the enemies' forehead with your one eye close (using yr master eye to shoot) when u know well..survival is the ultimate goal then...

Well, in the meantimes, with the sbo and helmet... you can keep as parting gift from the Top Management and uses it handy to explore the deepest jungle in kashmir ..and perhaps putting crab and rare fishes in your helmet.. or hee.. be a freedom fighter there...

Good Cheers...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    the SBO is excellent for carrying long telephoto lens

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

YuP!

Yup! U r right! The boots are definitely the best, can walk on mines without losing your feet...hee...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    tat's wat they say about the boots lar... but have it ever been tried?
    and i muz say the boots on the new boys are so much nice than ours... looks more comfy too...
    ~ Vincent ~ Fishes calm your mind...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/valice/

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    aye,

i ROD long time liao, still have my SBO and helmet ready. All because I have not receive thank you letter. Still got to slug out at IPPT.

Anyway, i already cut my pants into burmudas and the boots become my trekking boots liao...

Vincent
    If you truly love Nature, you will find beauty everywhere. - Vincent Van Gogh

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by reebok4190
    Yup! U r right! The boots are definitely the best, can walk on mines without losing your feet...hee...

sorry, you and I come from different era. never see those things you talk about

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    ya... last time it was called ROD... now it's ORD... last time kanna tekan (english: being "trained") like anything also cannot complain... now every little small thing also complain... different era... :P
    Cheers,
    Joe

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    last time my SAF IC white colour one

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by baranne
    ya... last time it was called ROD... now it's ORD... last time kanna tekan (english: being "trained") like anything also cannot complain... now every little small thing also complain... different era... :P
    Haha, i agree with you. Not long ago, my company has being complained by recruits' parents that sgts use vulgarities. Then all the sgts has been @##$! by the OC.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    last time my OC was the *&)*&(* king. he comes to the office every morning singing at the top of his voice: "K N N B C C B, C C B, C C B."

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by hwchoy
    How could that be? I am about your age... Perhaps, you could be holding some top management position.. Anyway, no matter how, you are still learning the "OTHER" side of the sophisticated infrastructure...

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by TanVincent
    aye,

i ROD long time liao, still have my SBO and helmet ready. All because I have not receive thank you letter. Still got to slug out at IPPT.

Anyway, i already cut my pants into burmudas and the boots become my trekking boots liao...

Vincent
    Hey... Vince.. U r due for and not yet for ROD lah...

Slug out at IPPT is to appreciate you taking money out from them..in 3 categories.. Gold - Silver - Bronze and not only that, if you cannot get these...they sent you Physical Trainers to spend time to train you and not only that, you still receive allowance...

Better than california fitness, Planet fitness, ardmore... which those you need to pay them "Dearly"..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast