Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

my fish just die... at least 2 each day??? HELP! red stomac

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    several of mt fish just die 2 each day....
    neon tetra x2, cardinal tetra x3, pengiun tertra x3, guppy x2

most of them have red stomach??? happen to drop a dead cardinal on the floor and the stomach bust out with red liquid????

what is the casued??? internal bacterial??? I have using the ocean free (D) anti internal bacterial...... I have change water last sunday and last night.... 1/3 of the tank.... and the PH is OK

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    what did you feed them? Did you test for ammonia and nitrite (these chemicals cause reddening from haermorrage)?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    err how big is ur tank? has the filter been wash recently?
    wat live food did u feed?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    No live food for the past month.... i did not check on ammonia and nitrite, but i change the wate before these happen.... my tank only 2 ft..... just wash the top fillter 2 days agao....

BTW the fish just start to did at this rate like 4 days ago..... after I change the water last saturday so I re change on thursday again.... cos i too thought the ammonia and nitrite might be too high..... everytime I change 1/3 of the water.....

today 2 more dead tertra

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    dunno wat is really the cause.. maybe some diease that have been hanging ard there then now then outbreak.. maybe get the Azoo internal medication..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hmmm
    go and test your water
    the fact you just washed your filter 2 days ago might mean that you did something to the filter which forced a recycling of the tank
    excess nitrite in the water could cause subcutaneous haemorrhaging which looks red from the outside

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    the fishes started to die before i washed the fillter????...... 2 more tertra gone case this morning....[] only left 2 neon tretra now with 6 guppies, 2 silver tip tertra, 3 blue eyes and 1 penguin tertra..... so sad... origin population were around 40 fishes..... really wipe out...

strange.... maybe need to redo the tank

DEA- excess nitrite in the water could cause subcutaneous haemorrhaging which looks red from the outside ---- so how to really get rid of it..... thanks[]