Country
    Singapore

Nice 3ft Cabinet?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys,
    anyone knows where to get a nice 3ft cabinet? or anyone who can custom make one but not too expensive? please lemme know!
    currently have a 3ft nisso curved glass tank with cabinet... selling that as the black does not suit my living room which is mostly white... any takers?

thanks!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    My cabinet has just been delivered to my place yesterday and I am pleased with what I have received.
    What is your definition of 'not too expensive'?
    Unless your tank has uncommon width and height dimension, your cabinet should not need super strong structure and properly (you have to verify with carpenter) can make do with plywood support.
    If you want my carpenter to quote you pls sms 9786-3398. I am not in anyway related to him other than him being my appointed carpenter for my custom-made-furnitures.
    You can also approach shops such as NA or lookup tank manufacturers in AF for quotes.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    well, not too ex as in say... about 2-300? by the way, how long did he take to custom make one for you? and how long did he take to build it?

cheers

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by fLuSh®
    well, not too ex as in say... about 2-300? by the way, how long did he take to custom make one for you? and how long did he take to build it?

cheers
    That price is do-able based on what I know when I was checking around, unless you demand solid wood structure instead of the standard plywood.
    My carpenter took 3 days to deliver the cabinet.
    If you have an idea of what you need (dimension, where's the opening and how big and can make decision on types of laminates readily) and can sketch, it should be a no-brainer for them.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    yikes! i didn't think it was so complicated... heh heh... anywae, thanks for your help Nicky! i'll go have alook ard b4 i commit to 1...

cheers!