Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

african dwarfs

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Any of you are into them as well? I had only kept kribs before. I feels that most of them have better colorings then apistos But all of them look kind of the same.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    oh..krib..very nice fish but too bad no liking as usual..maybe will try a pair or so..
    Cheers!

Benetay

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    foxemty,

I'm keeping N. Brichardi, N.Leleupi and A.Calvus. Have lots of Brichardi. Started with 6, one jumped, 2 got exiled, 2 spawned and now I have about 20 juveniles.

You want the 2 exiles and some of the juveniles?
    Vincent - AQ is for everyone, but not for 'u' and 'mi'.
    Why use punctuation? See what a difference it makes:
    A woman, without her man, is nothing.
    A woman: without her, man is nothing.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    another common african dwarf is the jewel cichlid hemicromis bimaculatus. it is a cheap and pretty fish and a single breeding pair in a tank size 2-3ft is great to watch

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 5/29/2002 9:16:43 AM

foxemty,

I'm keeping N. Brichardi, N.Leleupi and A.Calvus. Have lots of Brichardi. Started with 6, one jumped, 2 got exiled, 2 spawned and now I have about 20 juveniles.

You want the 2 exiles and some of the juveniles?

----------------
    Thanks for your offer Vinz but at this moment my tanks are filled with soft water fishes.

Btw, I saw one cool tanganyika cichlid in h2o the last time i when there. it looks like a miniture WHITE groupa with black patches. Big head and bottom dwelling. Really beautiful in my opinion. Anyone know whats that? Feel like starting a hard water tank for them but better not otherwise i will have too much to handle and will spend all my time changing water rather then appreciating the fishes.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Foxemty, can try to get hold of Pelvicachromis taeniata 'Lokundje' or P. taeniata 'Nyong', they're real beauties!! []
    ''Great Spirits Have Always Encountered Violent Opposition From Mediocre Minds.'' Albert Einstein

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 5/29/2002 1:09:52 PM

Hi Foxemty, can try to get hold of Pelvicachromis taeniata 'Lokundje' or P. taeniata 'Nyong', they're real beauties!! []
    ----------------
    A. Moae, you are into the genus Pelvicachromis too? where are they to be found in SG? Are they as easy to keep as kribs?

Saw some rare west africans at h2o long time ago, wanted to get a pair of Nanochromis transvestitus but didn't in the end. They are very nice.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    hor...A.moae..u say they are real bueaties that means..apisto are actually not .... hmmm i understand now hehe
    Cheers!

Benetay