gimme all!!

budak, do you have the whole sundaland series of papers? I saved them somewhere in a folder and can send you if you like. write a summary for your blog lah.
on the other hand, elephants did managed to swim (as did some humanoid) across the Line to Flores (at least).
why I don't do garden hybrids and aquarium strains: natural species is a history of Nature, while hybrids are just the whims of Man.
hexazona · crumenatum · Galleria Botanica

gimme all!!

Yupz, but there was still a barrier between Sulawesi and New Guinea islands... That's the main reason why dogs and cats didn't reach Australia, thus saving the marsupials from total extinction...
Ok, so I should only be more surprised if marsupials were discovered in any islands west of the Banda Sea...![]()
Read me! :bigsmile: http://justikanz.blogspot.com/
I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted!), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted!
), C.tonkinensis(Melted!
), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii
Oh, juggling is hard work, man!...

With man comes shit. So, whatever that roo is, he's f@cked now...![]()
yeah..just look how elated he is in that picture..

Meanwhile, a nearby forest is sacrificed for uncertain economic gain.
Chinese cash buys Borneo forests
Bookmarks