Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Smile new outing please!!!!

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hihi, i'm a newbie... was introduced to this great forum by my blood bro i had so much fun admiring the photos of all the nice fishes and planted tanks am going down to Wu Hu tml to find more nice guppies and new fishes!
    could someone please organize another round-the-island trip to all the great shops again??? i just can't seem to get enough of cute fishies

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Haha, welcome to AQ
    Unfortunately we're all a little tied up with work/school stuff. So a mass outing is a little out of the question. However we usually have small outings of our own between friends which i'm sure you can get in on.

BTW when is the next AQ outing? I'm thinking on our birthday... simon?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    yes, someone called? oh, an outing, depends on logistics, transport (which is always a problem) unfortunately, hiring a bus doesn't come cheap these days. Perhaps we can plan for one, in the near future. (Defintely not on AQ's birthday:P)

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi Chayedan,
    Welcome to Aquatic Quotient. Another outing is definitely in the pipeline, we are also looking at over the causeway. Look out for it, we'll post once we settle all the details. We can't commit anything now but it will be soon. In the meantime, have fun...
    Something about the water & the fishes that calms me down.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Talking thx!

thanks for considering an outing!!! am so excited to meet all the great shifus and shimus hehe i have so much more to learn from all of you...
    i got ten GREAT guppies and a couple of other really pretty mates for my guppies from Wu Hu today! it's really great... i'm like super happy
    what say you guys to a Ornamental Fishes Enthusiasts Club (OFEC) in NUS??? i was thinking of setting up a club when i join NUS this July... and share our passion for fishes with more people!!!

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Why not on AQs' birthday?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by chayedan
    Ornamental Fishes Enthusiasts Club (OFEC)
    I don't mean to offend but perhaps OFEC wouldn't be the best name to go by... say it quickly... haha

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by chayedan
    thanks for considering an outing!!! am so excited to meet all the great shifus and shimus hehe i have so much more to learn from all of you...
    i got ten GREAT guppies and a couple of other really pretty mates for my guppies from Wu Hu today! it's really great... i'm like super happy
    what say you guys to a Ornamental Fishes Enthusiasts Club (OFEC) in NUS??? i was thinking of setting up a club when i join NUS this July... and share our passion for fishes with more people!!!
    It is no use setting up a club in a university. There is alot of procedure and stuff. Beside ornamental fishes has a wide range.
    Last edited by michael lai; 26th Feb 2006 at 10:02.
    Nicholas

Newbie en el cichlid enano

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    hehe yeah i guess you could be right :P i asked around with my seniors and they all feedback tt it takes hell (and a bit) to set up a club in NUS. lol. nevermind... i'm perfectly happy just posting here!!!