Images
    Country
    Singapore

Updated apisto pics

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here

I have removed the agassizii alenquer and replace him with one of the offspring of my agassizii tefe...

now there r 2 females ready for him, the father is no where to be seen... getting old and outta action

my trifasciata in my 6ft

try to fan off one of the agassizii tefe female, but always ends up getting chased

see the bluish shine on the male.. the last pic is when he has nothing to do

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    my my...wonderful fishes...hehz...Your tri looks good.keep it up Simon
    Cheers!

Benetay

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    yeah!.. I hope the Tri male can defend.. me expecting some spawning from the tefe this few days.. hopefully, both females dun spawn at the same time

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    simon, did u just get the tri from h2o? the ones i saw there are so small even had a really hard time sexing them.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    fox, I only got female... if u like I can accompany u to select the tri.. its easy once u know what to look for, hint of a male is usually extension at the dorsal fin, some even have bluish shine on the body.. as for females, I always look for a ready to spawn aka yellow bodied female

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks Simon, I had gotten myself a pair of the agassizii. I'm considering getting a pair of apistos more if I can clear some tank space.

Might be going down again sometime next week if getting more, will let you know and see if we can fix a time

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    o yes, btw I noticed the new batch of tefe blue looks different from the last batch, any reason why? I find that the last batch ones are much nicer in the sense of their body colorations. Their blue scales are much more distinct and have better shine.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    fox, dun remember andi mentioning abt any new tefe in this shipment, from what I saw, they were the same from the last.. which u got? I like their agassizii 'orange tail' there is 2 colours on the dorsal area.. sometime different.. I have now remove my alenquer so I can concentrate on Tefe only.. but I will oso breed my alenquer if he is willing

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Simon your male tri is damm nice [] I hope mine will grow to become one like yours. I have specially prepared a 1ft tank for them. Hopefully they can breed.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 6/6/2002 2:28:05 PM

fox, dun remember andi mentioning abt any new tefe in this shipment, from what I saw, they were the same from the last.. which u got? I like their agassizii 'orange tail' there is 2 colours on the dorsal area.. sometime different.. I have now remove my alenquer so I can concentrate on Tefe only.. but I will oso breed my alenquer if he is willing
    ----------------

Huh, mmh, i saw tefe blue in 2 tanks with different sizes, maybe i'm saw wrongly [] Is yours tefe blue?

Heh I got the "orange dorsal". []

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    i remember they have Tefe r 'red' and 'blue', mine is 'yellow tail' see the pic.. the dorsal and fin extension r yellowish