Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Search by top posters

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    hi, i've been in a forum tht allows users to see who the top posters are and see where one is in term of number of posts? I don't see it here but it seems like quite a common feature, although not tht important but it will be fun to see who the top posters are and where i am at 48 posts.. hee...
    There will be no more deaths after the holocaust. Of course, having 3 fishes in my 400L tank helps.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    No need to check. It's Simon and will always be Simon.

We are all too far away to catch up. I post and post and I'm not even half his post count.

Cheers,
    I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    geez! for a while, this thread got me wondering what posters was it refering, whether was it those movies posters sorta?
    But bro, curious to me, why did u wanted to know tt?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Think it is called leaders or something someway on the index page, at the bottom... Errr... Hopefully that helps...
    ~ Vincent ~ Fishes calm your mind...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/valice/

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by valice
    Think it is called leaders or something someway on the index page, at the bottom... Errr... Hopefully that helps...
    Nah... that should not be the one. We've disable those functions as we find it quite meaningless to compare post counts. It's what you truely knows that matters, not how many posts you have on AQ. In fact, we are considering whether to remove the post count display altogether. It will still show, but only in your user Control Panel.

Cheers,

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    i agree on that! That'll be a good move
    Quote Originally Posted by benny
    Nah... that should not be the one. We've disable those functions as we find it quite meaningless to compare post counts. It's what you truely knows that matters, not how many posts you have on AQ. In fact, we are considering whether to remove the post count display altogether. It will still show, but only in your user Control Panel.

Cheers,

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    will agree upon that too!

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Well, i think post count is still important.. there's nothing like seeing your posts increase.. heee.. not tht i'm making irrelevant posts..

there is a ranking here and my respect goes to those with thousands of posts.. so, it is useful.. i'm for post count.
    There will be no more deaths after the holocaust. Of course, having 3 fishes in my 400L tank helps.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by sage08
    there is a ranking here and my respect goes to those with thousands of posts.. so, it is useful.. i'm for post count.
    I think you misunderstood me. The post count function will still exist, but not reflected in each and every post. It will show up when you click on the individual member's profile.

Cheers,

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    imo, it's still good to show the count on every posts.. it's the same as why scouts have badges, military hv stripes, aqua forumers have leaves.. it's a kind of ranking to be proud of, and should be displayed in the open..