Singapore

The Truth Is Still Out There...

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Spare an hour ++ for this documentary.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...dition&pl=true
    If you've learnt, teach, if you have, give.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.
    Mohamad Rohaizal is my name. If it's too hard, use BFG. I don't mind.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Great video. Watch with an open mind. Some of the facts presented is really hard to debunk.

Cheers
    JC

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    A similar show was shown on discovery channel 1-2yrs back i think. It's about finding out how or why those 2 towers can collasped when both buildings are built to withstand anything... Anyway, after this incident, alot of things are starting to change....
    What Has Ended Marks A New Begining

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    There are talks that it is due to pre-planned explosive. Apparently, quite a few professionals had state their claims that its impossible for WTC to fall in ~10sec unless its falling at a free fall manner.

Those interested, check out this thread, there are a few links with many ??? and some facts discussed. http://sengkang.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=912

Cheers
    JC

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    The towers are indeed being built to withstand impact from the planes. What "killed" them was the heavy fuel from the plane that caused high temperature fire, which effectively melt the structures.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    That's the official report. Take a look at the arguments made by those professionals. Apparently, the fuel used in airplanes can nvr reach such a high temperature that can melt steel.

Cheers
    JC

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Watch the crash again. the plane hit the building on the side. Most of it's fuel were exploded mid air...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Quote Originally Posted by lwm999
    The towers are indeed being built to withstand impact from the planes. What "killed" them was the heavy fuel from the plane that caused high temperature fire, which effectively melt the structures.
    The fire was not burning for a long time. The impact of the aircraft cause a large explosion that consume most of the fuel. The proof is that there were people standing at the gaping hole the aircraft made as it entered the building. If the fire was so hot, no human can stay alive around it. Those poor people stayed near the gaping hole so that they could be seen and be able to breathe smoke free air.

The fire chief even radioed that they would be able to contain the fire but a few minutes later the tower collapse. The speed of the tower collapsing is another indication that there were other factor involved to bring down the building that size. The steel that went into the construction has gone through stringent check before it was installed on site.
    Don't walk behind me as I might not lead, don't walk in front of me as I might not follow. Walk beside me, as my friend.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Tot some of u might be interested. Ever since the release of Universal's United 93 movie, www.united93movie.com, its forum is floated with lots of post from ppl that do not believe in the official report.

http://www.universalpictures.com/for...14181879de59b1
    There are lots of posts and links which shows more video.

JC

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    This is a good diversion from Election talk everywhere online these days.

About the conspiracy theories put forward by Loose change's video, here's a good (long) article that debunks those theories:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...e/1227842.html

Admittedly, Loose Change's video would had been good for an hour long comedic piece, were it not for the fact that thousands actually died in the attack.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Here's some links debunking Popular Mechanic article.

Debunking Popular Mechanics straw men (p.s. Micheal chertoffs nephew wrote it)
    http://911review.com/pm/markup/index.html
    http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/pm/
    http://www.prisonplanet.tv/audio/090305alexresponds.htm

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    Yes yes, and I'm sure there are other articles out there also debunking these debunkers (of the debunkers). For a good time, sometimes I catch up on the latest entries on whether Franklin D. Roosevelt really did have prebeforehand knowledge of Pearl Harbour, or if Lee Harvey Oswald was really a patsy.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Talking abt patsy... in year 199+. a truck bomb was exploded near one the the buildings which i can't remember. the guy driving the truck was a patsy too. (As well as the hijacked planes). it also showed that the explosion was not symetric. two un exploded bombs were found in the buildings later on... there were alot of arguements abt that bombmin. What i read so far til now, there might be another so called "attack". much more major than the other 2. What they are doing now is like what adolf hitler did. he burned down one of the major buildings in germany(i think it's germany, can't really remember), then accusing the communist so that he can gain total power.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Just for those who are interested, try to look out in the internet or major bookstores for "Skulls and Bones". It's a secret society where three generations of the bush family where selected as members. also on "illuminati", how secret societies surface. Try to read up more, like "opus dei", "new world order", "croporation". you'd be surprised how everything is linked up.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Country
    Singapore
    This thread is getting interesting. We are heading toward secret society. illuminati is supposed to be a defunted group. It resufaced again after Dan brown uses them as a catalyst in his "Angel & Demon" book. However, some still believe its existence.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...0&q=illuminati
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...7&q=illuminati

Cheers
    JC

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Yes, this is quite a huge topic where you really need to read up alot of books, surf and watch alot of videos. For those who are on dial ups or lazy to wait for buffering of videos can drop me a pm. I have dvd versions of these documentries(which i'm also seeding in bit torrent ), i can mail you some copies, but you got to pay for the disc and postage la..

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Would you want to be microchipped?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...17072266443882

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Do you think Lee is somehow connected to the illuminati?

http://web.archive.org/web/200306171...odlines/li.htm

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Some interesting things to share...

SEPTEMBER 11, 1990 --PRESIDENT BUSH [SENIOR] PRESENTS SPEECH TO CONGRESS, "TOWARD A NEW WORLD ORDER"
    (DO note that it's 11 yrs later)
    SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 -- MIGHTY BLOW STRUCK TO BRING ABOUT NEW WORLD ORDER -- PRECISELY 11 YEARS LATER TO THE DAY! BUSH [JUNIOR] PRESIDENT.

Flight 11 - 92 on board - 9 + 2 = 11

Flight 77 - 65 on board - 6 + 5 = 11

During the crisis on Tuesday, kids in the area of the Twin Towers were moved to a "safe school" on 11th Street.

The only operating ferry was Number 11, on 33rd Street

President Bush orders U.S. flags to be flown at half-staff under September 22 [11 x 2]. This date means that the flags will fly at half-staff for 11 days.

When President Bush visited New York City on September 16, he was pictured with a firefighter who was wearing a helmet with the numbers, '164', which when added together, form an '11'

North Twin Tower of the World Trade Center was 110 stories tall
    [11 x 10]

South Twin Tower, the World Trade Center was 110 stories tall
    [11 x 10]

Date that it happened, Sep 11 (9+1+1 = 11)

Twin Towers of the World Trade Center form an 11

Sep 11 is the 254th day of the year. When you add 2 + 5 + 4 you get '11'

After September 11, there are 111 days left in the year.

They have zeroed in on the number 11, because this tragedy is undergirded by this number.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast