Looks like you've good growth going on there! A trimming is in order imho. Better to have a shape of plants than a horizontal straight line of plant tops.
More nanas on the left hand side darkness will be good imho![]()

Hi all... here is my current 1ft cube which houses my brigattaes and shrimps (cherry + CRS)... comments/suggestion on how to improve this are welcome!![]()
Btw, I think my mosses have "migrated" upwards towards the light thus leaving a hole in the lower portion of the DW... do I need to remove the mosses from the top and re-tie them again?
![]()
Cheers,
Joe

Looks like you've good growth going on there! A trimming is in order imho. Better to have a shape of plants than a horizontal straight line of plant tops.
More nanas on the left hand side darkness will be good imho![]()
wow.. looks wild! seems like there's a huge cave under the moss canopy...
nice moss fronds!![]()
a bit untidy on top though... maybe u could put out some moss from the canopy to allow light to shine below.. can't see what it's like below the mosses..

though messy, but certainly a heaven for cherries, with lots of hideout. can choose to stay as it is, if you wanna breed your cherries. else bit of nanas on the left and a little green on the foreground be nice..

I guess the cherries like the mess... just saw another 4 pregnant ones...![]()
It's really time for some trim to make out some shape and let it be less wild as you guys suggest... will try to find some time to do it...![]()
Cheers,
Joe





I agree with the trim. Ever thought of having it done up like a tree canopy? Save you alot of trouble and give you a unique styling too. Maybe move your nanas to the ground and remove the java ferns to make the DW look even more like a giant tree.
i would love your tank if i'm a shrimp...lol. like ur tank's wild effect. can try trim the top and tie back to bottom. but make sure it's well trim to allow light to reach below. Below like totally shaded off due to the florish. btw. any shrimp spawning in there??![]()

nice tank with great plant growth!
looks like a rainforest. all green, wild, natural and a heaven to spend my life in if i were a shrimp...
imho may want to break up the horizontal top line to add depths, conc the moss to direct the eyes area of focus.

wow! I love the lush growth of your plants. I'm sure it's a heaven living place for your shrimps. I love moss.![]()
Bookmarks