Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: updates of Gan's planted tank

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    9,210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    371
    Country
    Singapore
    Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

    Advertise here

    Advertise here
    oops... [] we confess, we didnt wash the old gravel []

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    134
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/1/2002 8:26:07 AM

    cy, thats the reflection of the lights, we reuse the old lonestar and JBL base fert (mixed) and top up with some new gravel
    ----------------
    Hi.
    Is lonestar same as those Lapis ? usa gravel sold in LSF.

    Thanks

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    9,210
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    371
    Country
    Singapore

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    134
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/1/2002 10:30:57 AM

    yup...is lapis from USA?
    ----------------
    Don't know leh, the packet put usa gravel.

  5. #25
    I use 1-3mm Lonestar Lapis Lustre in my tanks, in addition to arcillite.. I think the Lapis originates from CA, but I could be wrong. If you guys are getting USA stuff over there I'd be surprised, as you'd think it'd be cost-prohibitive (weight).

    marsilea, poropanchax!
    http://www.e-aquaria.com/notes.html

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    Singapura
    Posts
    2,214
    Feedback Score
    0
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/1/2002 9:37:27 AM

    oops... [] we confess, we didnt wash the old gravel []
    ----------------
    Huh..... wat confess, I proudly say we never wash the old gravel. i think it would be an impossible task to wash it. Anyway, it would be better not to wash as the base fert will remain.
    Cheers!!

    Sherwin Choo
    [email protected]

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Malaysia/Singapore
    Posts
    319
    Feedback Score
    0
    Images
    1
    Country
    Malaysia
    Well done, guys! I like the effect of Myriophyllum tuberculatum.
    Aquatic plants and LEGO collector.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •