yck Guest/Not Logged In

buy /sell thread

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    dont know why i can post under buy and sell thread

yck Guest/Not Logged In
    wah and the number of posts gone back to 1 post ? what happened ? i just never logged in for few months ....all reset back already ?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    YCK, please kindly read this http://www.aquaticquotient.com/forum...ad.php?t=16285

I went through your post and found that your only post is against AQ's rules, so you are back to zero

yck Guest/Not Logged In
    Hi simon , so to prevent flooding or whatever reason , the adminstrator only allows post that do contribution to the forum else its not counted am i suppose correct ? or did i do something wrong which i dont know

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I shall explain to you for the benefit of other new members

1) We prohibts any posting of sell and buy threads in any sections, other than in the marketplace
    2) Please post construction comments and remark, it will help the threadstarter to understand what you want to say.

We constantly get one line replies and comments from members who are trying to get their first 10 post in order for them to use the marketplace or PM system, AQ set this to just 10 posts, as we feel that it's easily attainable within 1-2 days if you have things to contribute to the existing posts or new queries if you are just starting up in this wonderful hobby.

I checked and you only had 3 post, 2 of which is in this section, which isn't counted, the other is posted in the equipment section and that thread is against our rules (see the first rule I wrote) Posting in the help section, chitchat are not included in the post count

So technically, you only had just 1 post count and not 3, please check out the URL I posted earlier to know which section you should post