Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Corydoras Adolphi spotted in B328...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

Corydoras Adolphi spotted in B328...

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    forgot about their uniqueness and asked for the price. got a big shock when i heard $20...[:0] [] anyway, they'd 5 pcs.

also spotted 2 of what is most probably flagtail corys.

cheers!

(er, bought a L191... [] )
    P-L-E-C-O-R-Y=M-A-N-I-A!!! YEAH!
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Coryfav,wat the different btw royal pleco and the L191?look almost the same.
    When my fishes are happy, I'm happy.

Feedback Score
    ----------------
    On 7/19/2002 1:50:42 PM

also spotted 2 of what is most probably flagtail corys.

----------------
    hi, r they flagtail panda cordyoras ?????
    To each her own fish !
    petfrd

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/19/2002 4:16:48 PM

Coryfav,wat the different btw royal pleco and the L191?look almost the same.
    ----------------
    fancis u should ask Allen[] []

Feedback Score
    Where is B328? Is it the Clementi one?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    leonghui, b328 is Blk 328 Clementi. going to "cheong" for the $20 corys, huh?[:0]

rain, the flagtail corys looked like those of trili, sterbai, etc, that is spotted on the body, but the tail stripes look like rummy nose tetras' tail... imho!

francis, there're quite a number of royal plecos. L27, L27a, L27b, L27c, then L190, L191... i aimed for L190 or L191 cos they grow to max 20cm, whereas L27 grows to 40cm. [:0]
    FLORENCE, capital of the region of Tuscany, has a population of around half a million inhabitants, spreads on the banks of the Arno, between the Adriatic and the Tyrrhenian seas, almost in the middle of the Italian peninsula. It is a city which bustles with industry and craft, commerce and culture, art and science.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Coryfav,ok arigato domo.small one better,don`t want someting that grow to 40cm.how much did you pay for it?

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    francis, i paid $29 for my L191 from B328. didn't ask for discount, and also at least next time need discount then will have a better chance...[]

i saw a similar one at petmart last evening. this "joker" just didn't want to "sit" properly. when i saw it on wednesday, it's its back facing the front. when i saw it last evening, it's its front facing me. i need to see it from the side, to ascertain if it's L191 - translucent tail (caudal fin). i could've used a net to move it on wednesday, but i already had my eyes on their L14a and L27 - orange and mango!

anyway, maybe it is... so why don't you "cheong ah!"[]

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Flor ! you're darn good ! faster than me ! [] anyway Royal Pleco is just a common name for those L nos. that you have mentioned, they belong to the Panaque Speices and that include L090a, L090b,L090c L090d AND NOT forgetting the Blue Eye Suttoni , Cheers []

Safe Diving !
    akoh
    Safe Diving !
    Seeking for the Ultimate Diving Adventure !
    - Sipadan, Similan Islands, Burma Banks, Palau, PNG, Raja Empat ( planning for June 08 )

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/20/2002 4:33:54 PM

francis, i paid $29 for my L191 from B328. didn't ask for discount, and also at least next time need discount then will have a better chance...[]

i saw a similar one at petmart last evening. this "joker" just didn't want to "sit" properly. when i saw it on wednesday, it's its back facing the front. when i saw it last evening, it's its front facing me. i need to see it from the side, to ascertain if it's L191 - translucent tail (caudal fin). i could've used a net to move it on wednesday, but i already had my eyes on their L14a and L27 - orange and mango!

anyway, maybe it is... so why don't you "cheong ah!"[]
    ----------------
    Coryfav,remeber the royal pleco at 35f ,i almost bought it but
    afraid that it might be a giant in disguised.i like the"look"
    will cheong for L128 cos this dun grow so big.[] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    aiyah, allen, you and your blue-eye gal! [:0] [] i'm still waiting for my LDA19 leh...

francis, what economy no good, etc. all of us cheong here and there, for plecos, corys, apistos, etc![:0] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 7/20/2002 9:50:46 PM

aiyah, allen, you and your blue-eye gal! [:0] [] i'm still waiting for my LDA19 leh...

francis, what economy no good, etc. all of us cheong here and there, for plecos, corys, apistos, etc![:0] []
    ----------------
    coryfav,ha.ha.economy no good then got time to cheong.economy
    good,got work to do lah[] [] []

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    francis, how true! like how i plan to spend one month cheonging LFS & farms, when i leave the company... []

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    c328 still has a single C. adolfoi for sale and two C. robineae. large specimens. not sure of the price but they're in a tank with juvenile arowanas
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    aiy, why they left one poor single c. adolphi behind...[]