Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: Rate of growth?

Rate of growth?

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi guys,

How fast do your corals grow? both soft and hard? So far the only thing I can really see growing in my tank is my sinularia finger coral, and the hard corals don't seem to be multiplying! It's been 4-5 months already ... am I doing anything wrong?

Regards,
    Hong Yee

my acros r growing at a steady rate, my frogspawn got 8 extra heads.softies r multiplying like crazy!!!!!
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

8 EXTRA HEADS?!?? I'm jealous man, Spiff, truly I am.
    After how long? You grow them under MH, I suppose?

Feedback Score
    Though my tank is about 4 mth now, I noticed that my mushroom has a little baby mushroom and my hammer become a bigger bush...not too sure is it consider as growth. But my tank got no growth of coraline algae.... wonder how this coralline algae can florish...

ya 8....3 of the heads r quite big liao 5 r tiny. abt 5mm dismeter.
    they r under mh.my frogspawn is abt 1 yr old liao.but 5 mths was under fl. actually quite sian for corals to grow too fast. my yellow polyps like spreading like wildfire...every now n then must go n pluck them out.
    dang......i wish my acroporas were like tt.........
    Acroporids and Tridacnids

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    spiff, keep up the good work.. and then perhaps u can be one of the pioneers to help to recover the growth of the reefs..[]
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.