Images
    Country
    Singapore

Justikanz's 18cm vivarium

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Yes, it is 18cm, not 18 inches... First time for me to try something so small... Set up in less than half an hour and quite fun.

The plants seem to be doing quite well, nanas and japanese hairgrass seems to be growing new leaves... And lime green tips are always seen on the moss... I am trying out HC and APP too... See which will survive in this small tank...

Going crazy about vivariums recently... Thinking about setting up at least 1 more, this time with no water area...

Anyway, this is how the whole set up is like...
    Read me! :bigsmile: http://justikanz.blogspot.com/

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Oh, juggling is hard work, man!...

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi, Justikanz ! May I know what kind of lighting is that in the picture ? It does not look like fluorescent. Looks kind of yellowish, is it a special plant light ? Can this be use for plants ? And how many watts & hours must we use ?

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    It is a table lamp from IKEA... It's PL actually... A few watts only. The plants are growing, though... So, it should be ok for the plants lah...

Going to start another vivarium next to this one and so be looking for something more suitable later...

I'm crypt collecting... Starting cheap, now have Cryptocoryne beckettii, C.beckettii var petchii, C.crispatula var.balansae, C.griffithii(Melted! ), C.nurii, C.parva, C.pygmaea(Melted! ), C.tonkinensis(Melted! ), C.walkeri, C.wendtii 'Brown', C.wendtii 'Green', C.wendtii 'Green Gecko', C.wendtii 'Tropica' and Cryptocoryne x willisii

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    I was tasked to help nurse some jumpy stuff and they had been added to this tank...

Mervin, picture time?