Advertisements
Aquatic Avenue Banner Tropica Shop Banner Fishy Business Banner

Thread: pH Controller

pH Controller

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi! just ordered a New SAGA pH Controller from Taiwan. Came in today, seems really good to me, all calibration are automatic push button style!

What do you think? []

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    can explain how it works?? u mean, push button and it will adjust the pH to the level u want?? can't be right??
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

By automatic, I meant digital control over calibration. Dip the probe into pH 7 solution, click, dip into pH 4 solution, click, its done!!! No more meddling with the screw.

How it works? Well, you can use it in your CA reactor (pH ~6.5) to control CO2 or use it in your sump/main tank (pH 8.1~8.3) and then control the CO2. Basically, it controls a solenoid thats switches the CO2 on and off.

Southern tip of S.E.A and possibly blowing bubbles underwater
    Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    mind cedric.. u are the gadget man.. hehehe
    Let us work together to preserve the world for our children to inherit by being responsible to our surroundings. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, bubbles and memories.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Oman
    Is there a temp compensator? Diff temp diff ph

Temp compensation was something I was looking for as well in my many monthns of hunting. Interestingly, none of the pH monitors/controllers for aquarium usage states that it has temp compensation. Only those for industrial and lab useage seems to have it stated in their manual.

I settled for this model as it is digital controlled and the manufacturer "claims" that it does have temp compensation.

hopes this helps!

Feedback Score
    Looks like the Dupla one I have, which has worked fine for the past 6 years. Congrats on your purchase.

Feedback Score
    How much did you pay for this? Is there any after sales support? Temp compensation not that critical cause 1 deg change will only have a change of ph value 0.01
    Everything that lives and moves will be food for you.
    Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything.
    Genesis 9:3

Hi, I paid USD 160 for it excluding shipping and bank charges. Very cheap compared to the more established models such as Dupla, Aquamedic and Dennerli. I even had a upgrade of the pH probe! Total, it caused my gf S$335 (my bday present, I shop she pay![] [] [] )