Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore

emperor tatra

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Hi all! Anyone got any exprience in this fish? Wat is the max length it can grow? How many type are they? Any wedsite related? I just brought a few recently[] . They seem to bully the rest of the fish in the tank even my hugh altum kana. I was thinking is their through charater or the name say it all, they behave like emperor.

They can breed in the tank. My aunt had accidental breedings in the tank, somehow the fry grew up large enough, a good number too. About 10 survuved by staking it out in the small patch of MM.
    Visit Spilopterus' Tank
    Fish of Fury

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    ----------------
    On 8/13/2002 12:09:55 AM

They can breed in the tank. My aunt had accidental breedings in the tank, somehow the fry grew up large enough, a good number too. About 10 survuved by staking it out in the small patch of MM.
    ----------------
    Sound interesting..... are they having "social problem" in your aunt's tank? They are ganster in mind

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    kunner, got 2 or 3 types. nematobrycon palmeri, emperor tetra. nematobrycon lacortei, lacorte's emperor, nematobrycon amphiloxus, black emperor and inpaichthys kerri, blue emperor. they have a habit of chasing other fishes in the tank. should attain a size of roughly 5cms.[]
    Fish.. Simply Irresistable
    Back to Killies... slowly.

Feedback Score
    Country
    Singapore
    Thanks alot man! They really grow dam fast. Now they about 2.5 cm already compare I first brought them for 1+cm each.