Images
    Country
    Singapore

Smile Good Lobong for DIY stuffs.

Advertisements
    Fresh n Marine aQuarium Banner

Advertise here

Advertise here
    Was just thinking of DIY the external reactor myself and about where to get the stuffs...

When suddenly i remembered that there is a shop in town called ArtFriend.

Went down recenttly to get clear acrylic tubes internal diameter 50mm length for about 1m. can't remember the price but they have got quite a wide range of sizes for us to choose.

Maybe folks out there can also get some other thing for your future DIY projects. They also carried acrylic solvents, bolts and nuts, hingees and knobs.

Just my 2 cents of sharing.

Hope it is useful to those on this forum.
    A Friend is one who is Faithful, Reliable, Inspiring, Encourager, who is Neutral when handling conflicts and helps to Develop you as a person.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Singapore
    Hi,

Thanks for sharing.
    If possible, try to get their address, operating hours, telephone number include them here as well. I am sure other fellow-DIY'ers will find it useful.

Cheers!
    - eric

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Images
    Country
    Singapore

Smile Good Lobang for DIY Stuffs

Boss,

Actually the shop has got several outlet. They can be found at Bras Ba Sah Complex(main shop), Takashimaya, Sunshine plaza and peace ctr.

Opening hours is from 1130 hours until 1730 hours for main shop. Different shop has got different operating hours. But if looking for the full range, it's best to go to the main shop. By the way, they also carries mould for rock caves, etc etc. they also sell the required resina dnhardener stuff like that.

It's basically a shop where artist and modellers like to hang out. I frequent the shop to get stuffs for the military models that i am building.

A lot of young girls there also!

Cheers!!
    A Friend is one who is Faithful, Reliable, Inspiring, Encourager, who is Neutral when handling conflicts and helps to Develop you as a person.

Feedback Score
    Images
    Country
    Malaysia