The contact as in Taiwan HQ? Or the local distributor in Singapore?
Cheers,




The contact as in Taiwan HQ? Or the local distributor in Singapore?
Cheers,
I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?



Taiwan HQ if possible, im trying to do a google, the best I could find was the number of the distributor of denerle in taiwan who is called Mr.Aqua too.



you know what the scary part is.... i tried guessing the URL just now.. www.mraqua.com.tw ... and it worked....
problem is the email listed on the website doesn't work heheh hmmm
Last edited by kenneth_kpe; 24th Jan 2007 at 19:48.

Why not try calling them?
名人水族器材有限公司 MING ZEN CO., LTD.
TAIPEI :
No. 246-2, 2 DUANN,GAN YUAN STREET, SU LIN CITY, TAIPEI HSIEN.
TEL : 886-2-26688034 FAX : 886-2-26688039
TAICHUNG :
TEL : 886-4-25667779 FAX : 886-4-25685253
KAOHSIUNG :
TEL : 886-7-3726468 FAX : 886-7-3726497
Cheers,
I have dwarf cichlids in my tanks! Do you?



yup im going to do that soon :P I hope they speak english or i will be forced to use my bad mandarin and fookien hahaha
Bookmarks